Letting Go and Let God




  Sometimes we think we are wise. We make our choices based on what we think is best. Then a day of reckoning comes and we have to decide which road to take. Our own pathway or trusting God and letting someone else take the wheel.  
   I  have been blessed to have some miracles happen in my life, so I know that miracles do happen.  This time it is not God's hands I worry about, it is the the Medical Field I am petrified off. I know they are good people, but I have several autoimmune challenges, that makes my reaction to drugs unpredictable.  It is enough to know because of a lump that grew to the size of a ping pong ball in my breast, they are want to remove the breast and my lymph nodes, which by the way are not involved. I know they have done so many improvements to the treatments for cancer. There I said it. My sweet Hero passed because the medication they were treating him with and was working, was pulled from his treatment plan, leaving him no hope. Another doctor overdosed him on morphine, no I did not sue. I don't believe in that. Long story short, God wanted him home because everything that was working was denied him. I know God had a reason, but I do miss him. 
    Back to my fears, you can tell I am trying to work this out. I have always quipped that I was going to live to be 124 years old.  I just had a simple dental cleaning and the new protocol of a film they put on your teeth, triggered my allergic response, and within 6 hours my tongue and mouth were swollen one step shy of my son running me to the ER,  So the anesthesia and other medications they will inject into my body at the time of surgery, does not wax something I want to experience, but I am really going to have to lean on my Lord for the strength to trust that He will oversee and protect me from harm so I can live to that nice old age to see my great grandchildren, I have 29 grandchildren, but only 1 great granddaughter. This world has become so crazy, they need someone to keep them grounded. 
    If you drop by I would appreciate any and all prayers for my safety... and deliverance from harm. 
    Let you know on the other side of the surgery how it goes. ~the Hummer


 

Comments