My "I got an Idea" Girl Just Joined Her Father in Heaven

                                                           

                                                              Aine Maura Schulmire    May 14 1971 - 11 3 2021    

I will write here so I can just tell everyone at the same time. My first born child and bright eyed loving girl has passed from this life to the arms of her Heavenly Father and to be with her earthly father.  She loved them both with all her heart. Those of us left behind, a loving husband, 8 children and one grandchild that she never got to see, are left bereft.

She was a loving person, who helped others and taught her children to help others.  Her 5 siblings looked to her as a leader in the family as the oldest. 

Let me tell you some of her history. She loved reading, writing and had joy in service. She was also competitive. She started out playing a matching game with her dad at 3. He would have to work to stay up with her.  In school, she would work hard to be the best. She was so upset when she lacked half a point being 10th in her class.  She was a cheerleader, a twirler, played the flute, and she ran long distance track. 

When she became an adult and married, she embraced being a wife, and then mother. She taught others about having a food storage in case of challenges. She was a full charge bookkeeper for her grandfathers business for years as well as another building company before they moved from Texas to Idaho.  Learning was a joy for her, and as life progressed, she became a teacher for her children whom she home taught. When she had a non verbal autistic son, she dove into the world of how to help him. She worked hard at building her children to become good people.

This year she and Russell celebrated their 30th anniversary. They, 3 years before, were blessed to travel to Rome, Italy to join in the celebration of a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Temple opening. It was also a chance for Russell to show her where he went to for his mission. They had a wonderful time. 

I am not capable of actually showing what a beautiful soul she was, suffice it to say she was a giver, she brought smiles to many faces, and she was a joy to her mom's life from the day she was born. I will miss our two hour talks on the phone, and her bright ideas, and she has a challenge because she didn't finish her stories she was writing...  I love her with all my heart... 'Til we meet again my sweetheart... mom 


Comments

Jennifer Johnston said…
Oh my goodness!! She was such a sweet girl and awesome mommy. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Robin Lane said…
This is truly beautiful and you have a wonderful daughter that lives on. I was reading this to Lesley and I didn’t get very far before my eyes filled with tears and I couldn’t read out loud. You have a great family and my heart goes out to you and all her love ones.
Wendy said…
So very sorry to hear this.
Wendy said…
So very sorry to hear this. She sounds like a beautiful soul and a wonderful mother and all around good person.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Whacky Wheelers said…
I first met Aine when she left a comment on MY blog over 15 years ago. I had no clue who she was, but she said she enjoyed my style of writing. My blog was for our family. We lived so far away from anyone and they wanted to know how we were doing. I got to know Aine from that one comment. We have given each other comfort and joy at times we needed it and support through the ups and downs. Aine helped me with raising our only child Matthew. I'd ask her question after question and she answered every one. We shared recipes, projects we were doing, comments from General Conference and a great friendship. We have never met in person or talked on the phone. After my blog, we communicated through Facebook, watching each others family grow. I loved her to pieces and felt her love for me. I saw that she and the boys got sick and she couldn't shake it. I read that she was going to the hospital and I left a comment. I prayed for her and her family. Then life got busy (Aine and I understood that process) and I got on Facebook to wish her Happy Thanksgiving. I saw the funeral post. I read the words you wrote updating everyone. I am so glad that Russell was there. Then I cried and cried and cried. I worried about Russell and the boys at home. Would Keegan understand? I'm so grateful she was there to see Suzy and Savannah get married. Does Crystal know what happened? I know it was hard for Aine not to meet her grandchild. Could you let me know how Russ and the kids are doing -- including the girls. I miss her so much. Thank you for sharing such beautiful words about Aine. I'm grateful for the plan of salvation and look forward to her hugs one day. ❤ Julie