Whatever Am I doing UP?

Every once in a while, I wake up in the dead of the night, and here I am.... I have enjoyed reading about and seeing videos of my granddaughters' performances at their homeschooling play. The only thing better would have been to have been there.
This week has been tiring. Work is tedious and stressful.
My youngest has been talkative... He just turned 20. I took him and my mom, who turned 81 on the same day, out to eat. He is so intense right now, but I can tell beginning to wish he had a social life. He is finding out that all work and no play makes life not so much fun.
I have turned in my papers to be considered a Service Missionary to help with the New Family Search help desk. I hope it works out. I love helping with Family History. The high light of relaxation of my week so far was working for 6 hours at the Family History Library.

Comments

Pirate Princess said…
lol - I may be calling you for information on how to research this and that for my book.
Hope your nights get better soon. Hugz and kisses. Amadeus says to drink some sleepy time tea ;)