My Pilgrimage.blogspot.com was kind enough to award me a Sweet Award. She is really the one who deserves it. I love her blog. She takes trips and shares the sights of her country and insights into her religion. She is a lovely lady, and I thank her.
There are 3 rules, one is acknowledging the blogger who passed it on which I have done. The second is to share ten things that makes me happy, and the third is to pass it on to 10 bloggers.
Here are my 10 things that make me happy.
1. My faith in Christ
2. My family (focus is on my six children and 14 (& one on the way) grandchildren
3. Listening to the sounds of nature sitting on my back porch on the farm
4. The delightful sound of children's laughter
5. Finding my ancestors and helping others do the same
6. Gardening, flowers or veggies.
7. Sharing with others
8. Giving Hugs
9. Finishing a sewing project that turns out well. LOL
10.Making a meal that others enjoy.
I have received this award on my genealogy blog so I am running short on names, but if I duplicate it is because I love you. Some may chose to not accept because of the nature of their blogs, but I would like to show appreciation for them and their influence in making my blogging time a happy one.
1. Lisa at A Light That Shines Again her knowledge of Irish research has given me a resurgence of hope.
2. Alana at A Twig in My Tree She has such interesting stuff and keeps me really thinking.
3. Sara at Art by Sara Soules I love her art work and I feel happy looking at her work.
4. 'Blondie' at Blondie'sJournal I feel uplifted by her beautiful pictures and arrangements.
5. Brenda at BryAntics She has the most creative poems and rhymes.
6. Wendy at Changes with Seasons Her pictures and insights are beautiful
7. Sherry at Country Wings in Phoenix If you want to be awed and hear uplifting as well as funny thoughts she has it
8. Carrie at Ginger-Lemon Girl marvelous gluten free recipes and a boon to my recently diagnosed daughters
9. Deb at Life on the Funny Farm Her down to earth stories are great.
10. Christina at Blessings Realized A happy young lady.
You never know how you are touching others. Bless you all.