Chaos


This weekend has been one with lack of organization. My third daughter and her family came up to visit. We all had runny noses, headaches, and lack of focus. The wonderful part of the weekend was going to our temple with my sweet daughter. It was the first time in many years. I was uplifted during my time in the temple and hope to spend more time there. The rest of the week end was a bit of a let down in that I am fighting of the cold. I have taken my oregano tea...cinammon, soups, and whatever but still feel punky. I know that I will overcome...I just want it sooner than later. My youngest son just finished making his dutch apple pie for taking for lunches. I will go to bed as soon as it is done.
More later.

Comments

Pirate Princess said…
Must a weekend have organization, or can we enjoy the lack thereof? I've come to accept that with Redbeard, organized weekends are for people who don't know how to enjoy living.